Ponderize, Week 3

Ponderize, Week 4: "The Spirit of God hath made me, and the breath of the Almighty hath given me life." Job 3:4

Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Happy Easter

Better late than never?

I hope Parker is/will be someday grateful for Paul and his love of holidays.  If it were up to me, very little would be done to celebrate the commercial side of holidays.  I guess I'm a bit of a Scrooge, so Paul took it upon himself to dye the eggs, buy candy and hide Easter eggs.  I think we had something good for dinner, but I can't remember what.  I do however, remember one of the talks given that day in church.  It was one that I hope stays with me forever.  What a blessing to know that our Savior lives, knows us and cares for us more than we can comprehend.  


1 comment:

Jenni said...

You are all beautiful!!!!!!!!!!