Ponderize, Week 3
Ponderize, Week 4: "The Spirit of God hath made me, and the breath of the Almighty hath given me life." Job 3:4
Tuesday, July 15, 2014
Fourth of July
When we lived in Tustin we had a storage closet at the back of our covered parking spot, but a lot of things (like our bikes) that would normally be stored in a garage ended up on our patio. We learned that even in paradisaical Southern California, some things are just not meant to be stored outdoors. Like for instance, our bike trailer. After being outside for a year, the safety traps and buckles disintegrated. I spent several hours on the 4th sewing on new straps. After the trailer was done, we had a barbecue with friends and then came home to put Kate to bed. Paul and Parker headed out to a park (with bike and trailer) to watch the big show and I stayed home with my babe. Surprisingly, I actually had a great view of the fireworks from our living room. Parker loved the fireworks (unlike last year) and he loved waving his American flag all day long. Since then he has told me nearly every day that he lives in the United States of America and then he asks me where I live.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Hi, I'm Courtney. I buy a chair and just recover a chair cause i want to, I make amazing quiet books from scratch, and I just decided to sew new straps on my bike trailer. Basically, I'm amazing and everyone wants to be as cool as me. ;-)
Post a Comment