Ponderize, Week 3

Ponderize, Week 4: "The Spirit of God hath made me, and the breath of the Almighty hath given me life." Job 3:4

Tuesday, July 15, 2014

First Bath Together

Parker was pretty uninterested in Kate until she started crawling around and taking his toys, then he was less than thrilled with her presence.  I don't know what did it, but he's actually learning to play with her and I love it!  It's so fun to hear them giggling together from the other room.  They don't always take baths together, but when they do they have a fun time splashing and being silly.  

2 comments:

Afton LeSueur said...

That laundry basket is a good idea! Jackie is sitting up now, and I'd love to start bathing the girls together, and this makes it seem a lot safer. Like Violet can't accidentally dunk J...

Jenni said...

Darling!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Love the laundry basket! ;-)