This morning we met some of our USC friends at Mother's Beach, which is the perfect name for this beach. It's in a little protected cove and the water is really shallow. It's a short walk from the parking lot to the water, so the trek with kids and beach toys in tow is completely manageable. There's also a playground which looked really fun, but we never made it over there. Maybe next time. Parker had a blast and I loved catching up with some of my favorite people from our old ward.
Here are the kiddos building sand castles (They're all saying "cheese!" Can you tell?)
I love this one of Julia and her dad!
5 comments:
Thanks for taking pictures! They look so sweet and funny together in that first pic.
so fun!
I'm jealous! They are all so cute too!
So fun!! Wish we could have been there too.
jealous! looks amazing. I think the only time Scarlett's been outside is in the parking lot walking into the grocery store. enjoy those sunny rays for me!!!
ps - I love Parker's adorable little surf outfit!
Post a Comment