I have been wanting to have professional family photos taken for a loooooong time. We take a lot of pictures ourselves of Parker, but it's hard to get a family shot when you're always the one behind the camera. For Christmas my dad gave us a gift that will keep on giving- a photo shoot! I had a photographer in mind, but she wasn't available until March and at that point I was in the "Is she pregnant or has she just been stealing Paul's share of donuts?" stage of pregnancy, so I thought it would be best to wait until I was obviously pregnant. And as an added bonus, she also took a couple shots of just me and my little lady in waiting.
We had the shoot last night and the photographer already sent me a little sneak peak. We should get the rest of the photos in two weeks. I can't believe that she was able to get Parker to smile. Even though we've been practicing all week, he's still pretty stingy about cracking a smile in front of the camera.



5 comments:
LOVE!!!!!
Oh my goodness I love love love love love these! I can't wait to see the rest of them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Such a good looking family!
Parker is so cute! Great choice on outfits.
Ok I'm way behind on reading your blog - but what a cute cute family! :) Miss ya!
Post a Comment