We really lived up Halloween this year. Parker was a puppy (although most of the time you couldn't tell because he didn't like wearing his hat), Paul was Brian Wilson and I was a fairy. It started with our ward Trunk-or-Treat. Here we are in the "photo booth."
Paul with his friend Jared, aka Nacho:
Our car: (We carved pumpkins this year for the first time since we've been married!)
On Halloween morning, a bunch of girls from the ward got together with the kiddos for a party and lunch.
We weren't planning on trick-or-treating with Parker, but he got soooo excited just handing out candy to other kids that came to our door, that we decided to visit a few apartments in our neighborhood.
And then the REAL fun began- Parker got to eat his candy!



1 comment:
So cute! I love the little puppy! Scarlett was a puppy too! How funny!!! I love your trunk and pumpkins! So is Parker still eating his candy? Scarlett found where I hid it (she saw me sneaking some one day - darn it) and even though she can't reach it - she'll lay on the floor in front of it and crrryyyyy. Silly girl. Where did she get that sweet tooth? oh, wait...
Post a Comment