Ponderize, Week 3

Ponderize, Week 4: "The Spirit of God hath made me, and the breath of the Almighty hath given me life." Job 3:4

Friday, October 19, 2012

The Pumpkin Patch

Choosing a pumpkin:







Helping Parker smile/checking for periodontal disease:




Getting a ride from a wheelbarrow:


Getting chased by a wheelbarrow:







Corn Maze Conquered!
Playing on the hay:



2 comments:

Cathryn said...

He's so cute. I can't believe what a little boy he is now! I keep expecting to see a baby.

Jenni said...

I love that you're chasing him with a wheelbarrow. Classic.

Also, I'm super jealous that you're wearing shorts and short sleeves. We went out this weekend and Scarlett was in a full winter coat. Boo! I might need to move in with you for the next 4-5 months. ;-)

PS - I like the picture effects. Makes the colors look GORGEOUS! That's some fancy Picasa work!