So cute!!!
I didn't realize it was so long before! It looks so cute!
Super Cute!!
Oh my goodness! I love it!!! What made you decide to chop off your hair?
When my hair gets a certain length it tangles really easily and falls out. I kept getting strands of hair that had fallen to the floor caught in my toes. Ew! It was definitely time for a cut and I thought a change would be nice too.
ew! Toe floss is a very good reason! :-)
Post a Comment
6 comments:
So cute!!!
I didn't realize it was so long before! It looks so cute!
Super Cute!!
Oh my goodness! I love it!!! What made you decide to chop off your hair?
When my hair gets a certain length it tangles really easily and falls out. I kept getting strands of hair that had fallen to the floor caught in my toes. Ew! It was definitely time for a cut and I thought a change would be nice too.
ew! Toe floss is a very good reason! :-)
Post a Comment