I found out about midday on Friday that Paul wouldn't be home until after Parker went to bed. These days, by late afternoon I'm counting down the seconds until Paul walks in the door and can take over playing with Parker. I just get tired so easily. But come on, I'm making a baby. It's hard work. I'd been wanting to take Parker to Irvine Park for awhile and Friday afternoon seemed like the perfect opportunity; Parker would enjoy it and it would be easy for me. We'd spent the morning organizing a closet (an interesting endeavor with a toddler's "help") and it was time for some fun. We walked around the park and admired the Easter decorations and the free-roaming peacocks. We also saw some parrots flying around. We looked at some ponies (from a distance, Parker was not a fan) and then finally rode the train. I don't think Parker would mind one bit if we went back every single day.
3 comments:
Hi Courtney... What a joy - You and Parker really know how to make the best of a Friday afternoon. Oh, and by the way, the little lake there is exactly the lake I and Barry McKinnon rode our bikes into on a hot sunny afternoon some 40+ years ago... Well at least I did.
You are a creative mommy (and such a trooper being prego and all)! Love that cute little boy!
I can't believe you're in short sleeves! So jealous! I love his little shoes and sunglasses too! What a cool place to hang out - and they even have ice cream! Win win!
Post a Comment