And now for the Birth Day... Did you catch what was on Parker's shirt? If not, here it is again:
That's right. This mama's makin' a baby.
Proof:
While I realize it looks like I'm making a Pinocchio, I was told that it's just the baby's hand by its face.
I'm due on September 9th and am looking forward to leaving this first semester far behind me. I had planned on detailing some of the awfulness of it, but recently decided against it. I will say this, though: I think that with future pregnancies I'll tell people sooner than the socially acceptable 12-week-and-over big reveal. I think it would have really helped me to be able to talk to people (ie family and close friends) about what I was going through, rather than keeping it to myself because I wasn't ready to make my pregnancy public. I do understand that the risk of miscarriage is higher in the first trimester, but if I had miscarried I would have wanted people (ie family, close friends) to know that too.
Anyway, enough about that. I'm doing SO much better now and we are really excited for this new little addition to our family.


6 comments:
CONGRATS, COURT!
Woo Hoo!! So super excited for you!! I'm so sorry you were so sick...and glad you are feeling so much better now!
wow that picture of Parker really looks like Paul!
Congrats again. I'm glad you're feeling better. Yes, I agree, this business about waiting 12 weeks isn't sensible is it?
Congrats! I'm sorry you have been sick but I'm glad you are feeling better.
Yay! When do you find out what it is? If it's a girl, and she is born on my bday (sept. 6), you have my permission to name her after me of course :) Love ya!
YYYYYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment