Ponderize, Week 3

Ponderize, Week 4: "The Spirit of God hath made me, and the breath of the Almighty hath given me life." Job 3:4

Thursday, March 28, 2013

Paul's Birthday- 29 and sooooo fine!

Lamest rhyme ever? That's okay. Paul had his last birthday in the 20s on Tuesday and we celebrated big time! Parker and I surprised him at work with brownies and when he got home we went to Taco Tuesday at our new favorite Mexican restaurant- Hole Mole. It's the best Mexican we've had (aside from Los Gallos) since we've been married. In fact, Paul says that their fish tacos are the best he's had. Ever. And when everything is $1 (at least everything we order: tacos, beans and rice, chips) on Tuesdays, it really can't be beat. After dinner we came home for strawberry pie and presents. Happy birthday to the coolest guy ever!

By the way, Parker is really into being a helper these days and he helped me make the pie.  (And you'll see that he helped Paul blow out the candle.) As I rinsed off the strawberries, he laid them on a paper towel and when I was ready to cut them, he placed each one on the cutting board for me.  He helped me put all the strawberries in the pie crust, and most importantly, he helped us eat it! Also, you might notice that some of these pictures are severely lacking in quality. In a different situation I may have taken the time to try and figure out what was going on, but Paul had to open his presents Speedy Gonzales style before Parker opened them all for him.





2 comments:

Afton LeSueur said...

Glenn saw me watching the video, and he was like, "Oh, Parker blew out the candle all by himself!" and I was like, "It was Paul's birthday. Not Parker's." Haha!

We miss you guys!

Jenni said...

I like that Paul had to reign in Parker's enthusiasm til the end of the song. "Again?!?"