Ponderize, Week 3

Ponderize, Week 4: "The Spirit of God hath made me, and the breath of the Almighty hath given me life." Job 3:4

Thursday, March 14, 2013

Mall Carousel

I've already started wearing my maternity clothes and I loooooooove it.  And really, who doesn't love an elastic waistband?  The last go-around, most of the maternity clothes were borrowed, and the ones that I do own are primarily for winter.  I've come to realize that the pair of capris and handful of shirts that are actually mine aren't going to cut it for the next six months.  So, Parker and I trekked to the mall and shopped til we dropped.  Actually, we only made it to two stores, but by the end we were both ready to be done.  Parker was so good and several people complimented him for it.  Before we left we took a ride on the carousel; he chose the blue bunny and had so much fun!


2 comments:

Cathryn said...

Yay for new maternity clothes! So comfortable and it's nice not to look like you're wearing a potato sack anymore.

Jenni said...

Elastic waistbands are the bomb dot com! seriously - I don't think I will ever go back ;-)

Glad he was a trooper at the mall. That makes all the difference!