As for resolutions this year... I haven't made any yet, but I'll get around to it eventually. Paul is anti New Year's Resolutions. I think he doesn't want to set himself up for failure. I, on the other hand, love New Year's Resolutions! And I'm okay if I break them before the Christmas decorations come down. The point is that you've reflected on your life and really considered what you could do to make yourself a better person or reach a lofty goal and that in itself is awesome!


2 comments:
We LOVED your card! We have a wall where we put our cards up and they stay up until Valentines. It's a tradition that probably started out of laziness but we love seeing the faces of those we care about for more than a few weeks!
Also, my trick to cards every year is to have our pictures done in September/October. Before Thanksgiving I try and update my contact list (I keep a spreadsheet on the computer). Then the day after Thanksgiving, Sams Club always has 100 cards for $15! You can use their designs or design your own and upload it. They come with envelopes too. Then I spend a day writing a quick letter, addressing the envelopes and stuffing them. And then I can mail them out December 1 so people can enjoy them longer. Unless it's a year like this year and I had to wait for pay day to buy 7 booklets of stamps. Ugh, we have big families haha! Usually I start buying a booklet every other week starting in October.
Love looking at all the beautiful faces on my card.
Post a Comment