Ponderize, Week 3

Ponderize, Week 4: "The Spirit of God hath made me, and the breath of the Almighty hath given me life." Job 3:4

Sunday, September 21, 2014

Ice Cream and a Dancing Babe

The heat has finally lessened, but last week we were feeling the affects of Hurricane Odile and it was hot, hot, hot and humid.  Like 90+ degrees and 80% humidity. Yuck.  On the hottest day we went in search of ice cream.  I thought McDonalds would be a great place to eat a cone and for Parker to play on the indoor PlayPlace, but they were OUT OF ICE CREAM!  What the?  How is that even possible?  Lucky for us there's a RiteAid on the other side of the parking lot so we were able to get our fix.  It was hilarious watching Parker eat his ice cream (he chose Pistachio).  This may have been his first ice cream cone... at least it's the first one I can remember him having, but that's not saying much.  I had to explain to him that the cone is edible and he didn't even want to eat the very bottom of the cone.  I considered telling him that's the best part, but instead I ate it for him.


We discovered that Kate likes to dance.  Lately we've been listening to the Taylor Swift song "Shake It Off" and every time it comes on Kate's face lights up and she just has to wiggle her booty.  We just listen to it on YouTube, but this poor computer can hardly keep up, so you'll hear that the music kind of starts and stops.

1 comment:

Jenni said...

Dancing baby! Adorable! Love Parker's face - ice cream glee! I'm jealous that you're still in warm weather. We've been using our heater at night for like two weeks now!