Here he is on the second day of preschool. This series of pictures cracks me up. He wanted his picture taken so badly and really tried to hold still so the picture wouldn't be blurry, but he was just too excited, he couldn't stop moving.
Ponderize, Week 3
Ponderize, Week 4: "The Spirit of God hath made me, and the breath of the Almighty hath given me life." Job 3:4
Thursday, September 4, 2014
First Day of Preschool
Parker started preschool this week. A friend in our ward runs it out of her home and it's just twice a week for two hours, but before he went for the first time I was really doubting if it was something I wanted to do. Since he won't start kindergarten until 2016, that means he'll be in preschool for two years. I don't have much experience with this whole kids in school thing, but that seems like a long time. And he's only three, he can't be learning that much right? So it seemed like I would just be paying for him to go have a play date, which I'm not necessarily against, but I wasn't sure if I was really all for it either. Well, he's been twice and I'm a believer! It's been great! During that time Kate takes a nap and it's been so nice not having to remind Parker to be quiet because she's sleeping. Plus, I've had time to tidy up without having two small people follow me around untidying everything I've just cleaned up.
Here he is on the second day of preschool. This series of pictures cracks me up. He wanted his picture taken so badly and really tried to hold still so the picture wouldn't be blurry, but he was just too excited, he couldn't stop moving.
Here he is on the second day of preschool. This series of pictures cracks me up. He wanted his picture taken so badly and really tried to hold still so the picture wouldn't be blurry, but he was just too excited, he couldn't stop moving.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







2 comments:
Yay for preschool! We just started a Joy School for Willa. I thought it wouldn't be a big difference since I would still have June home. Was I wrong. Best two days of the week :)!
Cute!!!! Glad you get some alone time to yourself. You have my permission to take a nap every time!!! ;-)
Post a Comment