Paul is so clever/hilarious when it comes to thinking of amazing Halloween costumes (see here, here, and here) and it's usually on the fly- like an hour before we're supposed to be at a Halloween party. Since it takes me about quadruple the amount of time to get anything done these days, I took the reins and decided on our costumes this year. Once Paul saw the "tunic" I got him from Goodwill, he really wanted to be Steve Jobs, but he was a good sport and humored me by dressing in our family theme.
Can you tell what we all are? If you guessed that Kate is supposed to be a headless princess, you guessed only half right.
3 comments:
Wow. Sleeping Beauty in her tower? That's pretty amazing.
So creative and fun! Love the family theme! Did you make your castle dress? You are so crafty! I showed Scarlett Parker's picture and she said "oooo a dragon!"
i like Parker's fire breathing party favor/noise maker.
Post a Comment