duuuuhhh... I should have made this post two weeks ago and I just woke up from a four hour nap and I'm not sure if I'll completely regain full mental capacity for the rest of the evening. I had high hopes of a clever blog about our costumes and about you all guessing what we were, but as it stands now, I'll just tell you. I was a bunch of grapes and Paul was
Flavor Flav.

We went to our ward Halloween party and I won 2nd place in the chili cookoff. Woohoo!
Here's something else kind of crazy to think about... It was two years ago at our student ward Halloween party where Paul and I fisrt met...
Paul and his roommates Ashton and Sam were lodge folk and me and my roommates were zombie rockers.

4 comments:
you look REALLY hot as a zombie rocker.
Dude, I love your posts! You always get me to laugh out loud, whether it is the pictures or the post itself. We are missing you guys, Provo just isn't the same. Can't wait to see you, hopefully over the break.
awesome. I'm not even sure which one is you Court! I think it's been too long! So we might go on a cruise in Feb. and be in the "25 minutes away from Disneyland" range from you in CA! If we end up going, I'll for sure give you a call!
That was such a fun night... remember the Casey drama. Haha, looks like you won!
Post a Comment