Ponderize, Week 3

Ponderize, Week 4: "The Spirit of God hath made me, and the breath of the Almighty hath given me life." Job 3:4

Sunday, May 19, 2013

Gender Reveal: Is It A...

I've been MIA from my blog for awhile, but for very good reason.  I've got lots of to catch up on, but let's start with this...

We found out the gender of baby FJ.  Is it a LITTLE BOW or a LITTLE BEAU?
gender-reveal







It's a ...................................................................................









































Baby Girl // Scrabble Sign // Gender Reveal // Birth Announcement Sign

We're beyond excited! 


Especially for things like this:

Isabelle will have cute painted toes :)  {Gold Ralph Lauren Baby T-strap sandal}
and this:



Baby Girl Headband..Baby Headband..Jersey Knit Headband..Toddler Knit Headband..Jersey Knit Floral Headband..
and this:


Baby Girl Headband, Set of 3, SURPRISE SET, Organic Cotton Stretchy Headbands, Newborn Photo Shoot Prop, Shower Gift
and this:


and this:


and this:
RuffleButts Woven...
and this:

and this:










and this:

and this:
Eyelet-Bubble One-Pieces for Baby
and this:

and this:

and this:

and this:

and this:





As we were leaving the doctor's office when we found out that baby FJ is actually Miss baby FJ, Paul said, "I'm going to have to get another job, huh?" 

Hey, it's not my fault that baby girl clothes are so cute.  Right?  Right??

4 comments:

Cathryn said...

Hey, you just introduced me to baby clothes that I didn't know existed. Must.have.them.all. Let me know if you need any coupons- rompers and ruffle bums are the best!

I'm so excited for you to have a little girl. I just love girls! Hopefully Miss F. and June can be good friends!

Kim said...

super excited for you guys! What a lucky little girl she is !

Jenni said...

whohoo! now I know why you're not blogging... you're shopping for baby clothes! she's going to be so stylish!

Taylor said...

Congratulations!! Parker is so handsome and it's fun reading all of your updates. I'm glad that you guys are doing well!