For Erin, here's my bump at 24 weeks. You'll also notice Parker's bump at...umm... ???... 30 minutes after lunch. His is definitely cuter than mine. :)
Baby #2 is currently the size of a cantaloupe and weighs around one pound.
I've been feeling really well and my only complaint is the occasional headache and backache.
Many people have asked if we've decided on a name. The answer is no, not even close. We tend to disagree on names, so the conversation has sort of been avoided. It was the same way with Parker. We didn't decide on his name until after he was born, and we actually named him something else for a couple hours, but changed our minds when it didn't feel quite right. I'm guessing it will be a similar situation this time around.

1 comment:
Oh my heck! you look amazing! what a perfect baby bump. and your scarf and shoes... too cute!
I'm glad Parker wants to be apart of the experience. i bet someday he will be glad he doesn't have to be prego for real!
Post a Comment