However, I have completed all seven Harry Potter books, and I'm so excited for the final movie to come out on July 15th!
Also, we took a vacation to San Diego last weekend. What a wonderful getaway! We got an awesome deal on Priceline and stayed at the Hyatt downtown.

We went to Coronado island, La Jolla Shores, Little Italy, and my new favorite dessert spot of all time- Extraordinary Desserts.
I got the Napoleon and it was incredible!!! The best thing I've ever eaten!
Parker: "Can I get my hands on some of that cream?"
"No?! Well, that's okay. I'll just munch on my fingers."
Paul couldn't decide on what to get, so he got two- a chocolate danish and a brownie (of course!). Do you see that gold on the chocolate shaving? That's REAL gold- 24 carat. And edible too, as were the flowers.
We felt thoroughly gluttonous after eating such indulgences and have sworn off all desserts for the next 1200 years.
2 comments:
you are such a beautiful mother! we need to talk soon. you have such a beautiful family i hope you are enjoying motherhood as much as i am. love love love you and love your blog.
FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Miff told me once that Coronado is the most beautiful place ever. "Why go to Hawaii when you have the white beaches of Coronado?" Haha! I'm happy that you two were able to have a little getaway there. PS I want to talk to you about August/September after I finish work here. Don't let me forget.
Loves!!!
Erin
Post a Comment