In about 12 hours, Parker will be six weeks old, which means that it has been 42 days since I've slept more than a three hour stretch. Parker doesn't seem to mind waking so often, but it sure wears on his mama. It's funny how if anyone else were the cause of this, I would probably be upset with them, but who could get mad at those kissable cheeks? Similarly, he does many things that would be inappropriate for other people to do but are completely acceptable and adorable for him, such as belching, tooting, peeing on the wall, and today he even pooped on me. I'm wondering when I'll stop thinking this is cute.
One of Paul's favorite things is to pretend that Parker is an adult and can do "big boy" things. For example...
Channel Surfing:

Eating Cake:


Talking on the Phone:

Watching March Madness:
4 comments:
oh, isn't he a snuggle buggle...time goes by too fast! Can't wait to see you guys!
He seems a lot darker to me than in his earlier pictures. He is definitely a snuggle bug! He is getting so big, but he's still so tiny! I love his little clothes. Six weeks is a big mark, I think their little bodies start regulating night and day better at this point.
Ashton loves to do the same thing, and pretend she's saying grown up things like "Oh, dad. Can't you see I'm trying to read the paper?" We miss you guys! Can't wait to meet baby Parker! Holland's got a rose with his name on it!
I can not get over how cute Parker is! He is such an adorable baby! I love seeing pictures of this little guy! And I love Paul- it's so fun to see him as a Dad! I bet you two are the best parents!!! Wish we could see you guys!
Post a Comment