Ponderize, Week 3

Ponderize, Week 4: "The Spirit of God hath made me, and the breath of the Almighty hath given me life." Job 3:4

Friday, April 29, 2011

blast from the past

Paul's dad sent us some pictures of Paul from long, long ago. We had a good laugh going through them all...

I think I've mentioned this before, but if you haven't seen Paul and his childhood friend Sam together in the same room, you're really missing out. They really feed off each others' silliness. You know how they say that twins have a special connection? I think Paul and Sam have a similar connection- they're interactions are an endless web of inside jokes and a humor that I think most people don't understand. Anyway, here are some pictures from a photo shoot they did. Their idea was that they were going to put these pictures in a portfolio to send to Hollywood and make it big time. Notice the glass of "wine" in almost every photo. They thought it would make them seem more refined.
















3 comments:

Cathryn said...

Wow, haven't seen the bleached-blond look for a while, Paul must have been soooo cool!

Cool Waters said...

yeah the bleached hair was the highlight of it all. No pun intended :)

Sam Ashby said...

haha. You know they can do a lot with photoshop these days. I'm not even sure this happened.