That sounds kind of like a bad thing - like he's being watched! Good job though! So I was looking at my cousin's blog - turns out they know some Fjeldsteds! If you click on our blog then click on "Kevin & Naomi Hanks" you'll see. Do you know them!?!
Cool! More Fjeldsteds! You guys look like you'd be great cousins, so let's just call ourselves that. :) My husband's grandpa's name is Russ. And his dad's name is Fred. I'm not sure if that helps.... I'm still getting used to how to spell the darn name, let alone know much about it. :) Just kidding, I just know my husband thinks it's cool that we have the original Danish spelling. His grandpa owns a sporting goods store in Logan and they sell shirts that say Mountain Place on them. I probably need to check out my husband's pedigree chart; I just didn't want to before we got married, because I'm part Danish too, and I didn't want to find out we were fifth cousins or something. Hehe.
5 comments:
Good Job!
woot! does he want to specialize?
That sounds kind of like a bad thing - like he's being watched! Good job though! So I was looking at my cousin's blog - turns out they know some Fjeldsteds! If you click on our blog then click on "Kevin & Naomi Hanks" you'll see. Do you know them!?!
Cool! More Fjeldsteds! You guys look like you'd be great cousins, so let's just call ourselves that. :) My husband's grandpa's name is Russ. And his dad's name is Fred. I'm not sure if that helps.... I'm still getting used to how to spell the darn name, let alone know much about it. :) Just kidding, I just know my husband thinks it's cool that we have the original Danish spelling. His grandpa owns a sporting goods store in Logan and they sell shirts that say Mountain Place on them. I probably need to check out my husband's pedigree chart; I just didn't want to before we got married, because I'm part Danish too, and I didn't want to find out we were fifth cousins or something. Hehe.
That's baller! (hehe!)
Post a Comment