Ponderize, Week 3

Ponderize, Week 4: "The Spirit of God hath made me, and the breath of the Almighty hath given me life." Job 3:4

Friday, June 12, 2009

Last Night, The Next Two Years, and the Next Three Years

Where I was last night:

That's right- my friend Cathryn and I went to the live taping. I'm completely star struck.

Where the lil' bro will spend the next two years of his life:

Matt got his mission call. He leaves in September for the Brazil Recife Mission.

Where Paul and I will be spending the next three years of our lives:

We've moved to downtown LA where we're managers of an apartment building.

3 comments:

Cool Waters said...

I love that show! Dedicated watcher for sure even if it isn't live! Also, hurray for Matt and hurray for downtown LA...I think? Just be safe!

Dakin said...

Do you love your new apartment? How exciting--life in the FAST lane.

Cathryn said...

The taping was so much fun! Maybe we should try for the next two or three years to go as well?