Ponderize, Week 3

Ponderize, Week 4: "The Spirit of God hath made me, and the breath of the Almighty hath given me life." Job 3:4

Sunday, June 1, 2008

Sir-Scoots-A-Lot


We've been wanting to make a new post, but we left our camera on Paul's parents' boat... and I think posts are always so much better when accompanied by pictures. Well, that's the excuse for not blogging. But please enjoy this image courtesy of google.
Paul and I have been having so much fun lately! Especially since we got our NEW scooter! If you haven't heard, the day before we moved to LA we found out that we couldn't license our 2 stroke Senor Scoots, so we sold it to the Seavers. (Thanks for giving him a good home.) After scoping out craigslist nearly every day, Paul finally found a good deal on another scooter and we jumped at it! I think we'll name this one Sir-Scoots-A-Lot. (Thanks Deneigh.) Apparently the guy who was selling it has only lived in America for a couple years and his parents are making him move back to Taiwan to take over the family burlesque house business. Weird. Only in LA.
WHAT I LOVE MOST ABOUT OUR SCOOTER: No, it's not that it gets 90 mpg, nor that it cuts commuting time nearly in half because you can pass cars. I love that homeless people stop us and tell us how sweet our scooter is, and they can get us a really good deal on one that's not yet assembled, and it can be red with silver flames.

4 comments:

The Candlands said...

Yeah a new post! So glad to see that you guys hadn't fallen off the face of the earth! Sounds like you two are doing well! We love and miss you.

Brandon and Diedre Sloan said...

that's really fun! I have never thought about getting a scooter those are cool. How are you guys doing in LA? It sounds like everything is going well for you guys!

KMF & DSF said...

Yay a new scoot! I think my favorite part of the new scoot is the new location... I don't know if you would be stopped by homeless people in Provo! I think thats an LA thing! How fun!

Jenni said...

I'll have you know Senior Scoots has a great home, he cruises thought our neighborhood often! Even Berlyn and Braxtyn enjoy the ride!