School here starts in less than two weeks and I feel this sense of urgency to make our short summer as fun as can be before Parker leaves us for five full days a week. I think the length of the school day will be a hard adjustment for him, but I'm more concerned about Kate. They play so well together, I think it will be sad for her to have him away for so much of the day.
After Parker's graduation I told him that we could go get a smoothie because it was his special day (he wanted to take a picture of Kate enjoying her Jamba Juice for posterity.) A few hours later he told me that he wanted me to go buy him a nerf gun and go to Buffalo Wild Wings (he likes the iPad they give to kids, not the food) for dinner because it was his special day. Ha! Nice try, bubs.








3 comments:
Handsome boy! Are you on year round? I've got a great idea - move next store to me. Then we can carpool to school and during the day we will have shared custody of June and Kate so they will have someone to play with.
He is such a little man!!! Love it! I can't believe your school starts in 2 weeks! Crazy sauce! Scarlett told me yesterday "I want to go to California to see my Parker cousin. I don't get to see him a lot."
He is such a little man!!! Love it! I can't believe your school starts in 2 weeks! Crazy sauce! Scarlett told me yesterday "I want to go to California to see my Parker cousin. I don't get to see him a lot."
Post a Comment