We decorated flag shirts to wear for the 4th of July. Parker was confused because he ALREADY HAS a flag shirt that Grandma Trudy gave him last year, and could he please just wear that one instead? Well, I forced him to wear the one he made and I think it turned out to be okay in his mind. We had a barbecue and a water balloon fight and then did sparklers in the backyard. Paul and Parker went to see the big fireworks down the street at the Olympic Training Center while Kate and I stayed home so she could go to bed. Also, I think she would have hated the big fireworks- too loud and scary, but I'm hoping she'll be able to go next year.




2 comments:
How adorable!!!! I love the shirts and all the festive activities! So fun!!!
How adorable!!!! I love the shirts and all the festive activities! So fun!!!
Post a Comment