Ponderize, Week 3
Ponderize, Week 4: "The Spirit of God hath made me, and the breath of the Almighty hath given me life." Job 3:4
Wednesday, December 30, 2015
Scooter Reunion
Paul let his poor dental student friend borrow his scooter for the last two years. Unfortunately for all parties, the scooter stopped working shortly after the scooter traded hands. Paul's friend didn't want to spend the money to get it fixed and Paul didn't either. Paul's pretty handy when it comes to cars and he wanted to see if he could fix it himself. Well, after ho-humming about the issue for months and months, Paul rented a truck and drove to LA to pick up the scooter. What followed was six stressful Saturdays and too many trips to the Pep Boys (a 35 minute drive there and back), but hallelujah, last Saturday he fixed the dang thing. There were celebratory chest bumpings and high-fives all around.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
What? Shorts? Paul looks so California right now, which I can't really explain, but which I know is a thing. A little bleached tips in his hair and he could star in The Californians. I love that old scooter, what memories. Also, do you guys live in a place fancy enough to have your own garage? I'm impressed, talk about moving up in the world!
Post a Comment