Parker, Kate and I flew into Boise the Tuesday before the graduation and then drove to Moscow with my Dad on Friday. With all our potty breaks, what we thought would be a 5 1/2 hour drive, turned into 7 hours. We had considered driving up early Saturday morning (the day of the graduation), but I'm glad we didn't! Paul flew into Moscow on Saturday. We picked him up from the airport and if we had blinked at the wrong moment, we may have missed it!

Before the ceremony started, we decided to run a few laps to get the wiggles out.
I guess we need to go over the rules of racing again with Kate.

Here are the graduates walking in... Duhhhhhhhhh da da dahhh duhhhhhhhhhhh duhhhhhhhhhhh...
The purple cord signifies her pro bono service. (You have to do 80+ hours to get a cord and Erin did over 120!)
Getting hooded:
The ceremony was short and sweet. Afterward there was a reception with hors d'oeuvres and cookies. Here's Erin with an "I" cookie (for University of Idaho).

After that we had dinner and took lots of pictures with our lady of the hour. I think we had a group of about 16 and it was so nice to get to chat with family and friends that we hadn't seen in a while.
Four generations!
I love this picture of Erin and her boyfriend, Joe. Carl started humming the wedding march and we were all cracking up.
Congratulations, Doctor Erin!

















1 comment:
I love this!!
So happy to see you all so happy!!
Post a Comment