Ponderize, Week 3

Ponderize, Week 4: "The Spirit of God hath made me, and the breath of the Almighty hath given me life." Job 3:4

Sunday, October 19, 2014

Chula Vista House

Our move to San Diego was a rather rushed one.  Remember how I toured and submit an application for our condo on Tuesday, we were told that it was ours on Wednesday night, then started packing on Thursday and moved on Saturday?  (And then Kate was born on Monday.)  Well, because it all happened so quickly we had talked about possibly moving again after our lease was up a year later if we could find something better/cheaper/bigger.  Our lease was up in August and we didn't find anything that would make a move worthwhile, so we decided that we'd just stay here for another two years.  We're hoping that in two years from now we'll know where we'll be permanently and then maybe we can buy a house.  Well, a few weeks ago I got an email from our property manager saying that the owner of our condo was selling and we would have to move out.  I nearly cried.  Moving is the worst!  Apparently I'm okay with it if it's on my terms, but when I get caught unaware and thrown out on my keister, I change my tune.

Before we start packing and turning our home into a disaster area, I wanted to make a movie to remember this condo.  This is Kate's first home!  I wish we would have done this for our Tustin apartment, but again, we moved like it was going out of style.

4 comments:

The Candlands said...

So fun and cute!

Jenni said...

Love the tour! So sorry you have to move again! You have such a talent for decorating and organizing! No matter where you end up I'm sure you'll make the house a home.

Taylor said...

This is such a good idea! I want to do this from now on. Your kids are beautiful!

Cathryn said...

I'm so glad you did this. I love seeing how and where you live! I am also impressed at how organized and clutter free your home is (and well-decorated). Please come help me organize.