Ponderize, Week 3

Ponderize, Week 4: "The Spirit of God hath made me, and the breath of the Almighty hath given me life." Job 3:4

Thursday, March 6, 2014

Grandpa Bob Visits

Since Kate's birth we have been lucky enough to have my dad visit several times.  Four times?  Five?  I can't remember, but it's always so nice when he's here.  We get to explore new places in San Diego that I wouldn't normally brave alone.  Even just going to the grocery store is infinitely easier with an extra set of hands.  Parker and Kate get spoiled to the max.  I should probably be more careful when talking about things they need/what I want for them because my dad always says, "Well, let's go get it for them!"  My dad was here for Parker's birthday weekend and it was so fun to celebrate with him.  While he was here Kate got a new wardrobe, we went to Old Town, Seaport Village, the Living Coast Discovery Center, the Gaslamp Quarter, ate at lots of fun restaurants and I finally, finally got to see Ender's Game.  Come back anytime, Grandpa Bob!



2 comments:

Kim said...

:) So glad he gets to come so often! How wonderful!

Meredith said...

What a wonderful Dad and Kate looks like baby model in that last picture. Perfect smile.