Ponderize, Week 3

Ponderize, Week 4: "The Spirit of God hath made me, and the breath of the Almighty hath given me life." Job 3:4

Sunday, October 13, 2013

Go Cougars!

Have you ever met a cuter BYU fan?

I just couldn't narrow it down to just one picture.  The untrained eye might think these all look the same, but for someone who has spent endless hours looking at this sweet little face, I can tell you that each of these photos has its own special qualities. 

Slightly pouty look.  A little emo?

My name is Kate and I don't have a neck.  Please can we still be friends?

Ha ha ha.  Oh yes, darling.  What a magnificent joke.  Do tell it again! 

Time. To. Party.

5 comments:

Jenni said...

oh my goodness! she is ADORABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I just want to kiss her face! and no, I have not seen anything so cute before! go cougar Kate!

Angela said...

She is the sweetest and prettiest little girl! We are so excited to see you guys in a month. Hopefully you'll continue to catch up on sleep.

Tiffany said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tiffany said...

She really is so cute Courtney!

Kim said...

she looks so much like you in that first picture!! She is adorable!!