Ponderize, Week 3

Ponderize, Week 4: "The Spirit of God hath made me, and the breath of the Almighty hath given me life." Job 3:4

Tuesday, September 25, 2012

And while I was blogging...

Parker was getting ready to go for a drive.  His new favorite pastime is sitting in the front seat of our car, twisting the wheel back and forth, pushing every button and twisting every knob.  So far, we've only had our battery die once from the headlights being left on.  And while it's not my favorite pastime, I usually bring my phone or a book out with me and it's not so bad.  If I've talked with you on the phone in the last month between the hours of 7am and 7pm, there's a good chance I've done it from the passenger seat.  Even when sweat is pouring down his little face (have I mentioned how hot it's been lately?), he cries bloody murder when I make him come inside.  Paul thinks that we should give the Jetta to Parker and we should get a new car. 


2 comments:

Cathryn said...

Hey, that's Willa's favorite game too! Whenever we head to the car she points to the driver's seat and often throws a tantrum if she can't get in. No headlights on, but I have often gotten a burst of heater on full blast when I turn the car on - in the middle of the hot hot summer.

Jenni said...

I bet he's already counting down til his 16th bday!

If you give Parker the Jetta for Christmas, I think you and Paul will officially go down in history as the most baller parents of all-time. :-)