Ponderize, Week 3

Ponderize, Week 4: "The Spirit of God hath made me, and the breath of the Almighty hath given me life." Job 3:4

Monday, September 24, 2012

19 Months

In honor of Parker hitting the 19 month mark today, I cleaned the peanut butter off our video camera so Parker can show off his new tricks.



In addition to these amazing feats, he can also say these words:

*bye
*hello
*hot
*Elmo
*puppy (pronounced "baba")
*Word World (pronounced "Wuh Wuh")
*night night
*no
*yes
*Where'd it go? (pronounced "uuuuuh go")
*nose
*eyes

5 comments:

Dakin said...

Parker you're DARLING! Wish I could give you big cuddles! Your mommy will have to do it for me. xoxo Auntie Dakin

Afton LeSueur said...

Such a smarty pants! We did go over to the Fraley's the other day to see him. He was so sweet!

Jenni said...

Oh my goodness he's soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cute!!!!!!!!!! I love his little lips and his dance! Plus - how adorable are those little skinny jeans and tennis shoes! I want to eat him (in a non-creepy way)!

Cathryn said...

He is so adorable, I love his hair and eyes! Did I also see some cool kicks on his feet? :) I swear, Willa still doesn't say most of those words and she just barely has been pointing things out for the last month or two.

CourtneyFJ said...

Cathryn- you would not believe how many compliments we get on those shoes! Mostly from 20 and 30 something men wishing that they were as cool as Parker.