Do you remember Parker's
old room?
No more living in a closet for this little nugglet! He'd like to take you on a tour.




Where's Parker??

This is the view from his window. We spend a lot of time at that pool!

Also, please note these awesome blackout curtains that I made:

Here's a picture when the curtains are drawn. It's actually not as dark as this picture makes it out to be, but it still blocks out a lot of light which has been very helpful for naps and sleeping in past 6:00am.
2 comments:
Wow, Parker living the luxurious and spacious life! It's too bad the pool is within view, it keeps reminding him that it exists and that you should therefore go to it all the time.
I love those adorable curtains! You're so crafty! And I love that he hides behind them!!!
What a darling room and so organized. I'm sure he keeps all the toys were they're supposed to be :-)
Post a Comment