Ponderize, Week 3

Ponderize, Week 4: "The Spirit of God hath made me, and the breath of the Almighty hath given me life." Job 3:4

Saturday, April 21, 2012

Frienemies

Today Parker is not my friend. It's been a busy week and I had lots of errands to catch up on today. In an act of rebellion and maliciousness, Parker took my keys and won't divulge their hiding spot. He loves getting out of the apartment, so I guess the joke's on him. I've often said jokingly that it's a good thing Parker's so cute or else we would have given him away a long time ago. Maybe I'm not joking today...

Update: Paul found my keys in the toaster. Don't worry, it was unplugged and in the pantry.

4 comments:

Amber said...

We just read all your Parker updates and loved it! He is the handsomest little thing ever and we really miss you guys. You are such a great writer too... you had us laughing and relating to your parenthood stories :) Keep us updated on where you are headed next... we hope it is close to us!

Amber said...

h

Amber said...

Oops... sorry that h is not there for a reason. Just an accident.

Jenni said...

In the toaster! bwahaha! little devil!

Also, I'm glad to see that he's mastered the skill of feeding himself just like Scarlett. Such a big boy! :-)