Yesterday I babysat a little boy in our ward that Parker absolutely adores. After about 60 seconds of gently patting Austyn, Parker started to poke him in the eye. Aghhhhh, I knew it was going to be a long day. I got our baby swing out from the storage closet so that Austyn would be out of the reach of Parker's inquisitive fingers. After Austyn went home it Parker's turn for a ride. He loved it and probably spent 30 minutes rocking back and forth and watching the birds fly above his head. I couldn't believe how big Parker looked compared to the last time he used the swing.
Baby Parker in swing:


Big Baby Parker in swing:



2 comments:
That's no baby in the swing, that's a big boy!
Time has just flown by! Holy cow! I still think of them as little babies, but they're not!
PS - We are impressed with his very limber poses!
Post a Comment