Ponderize, Week 3
Ponderize, Week 4: "The Spirit of God hath made me, and the breath of the Almighty hath given me life." Job 3:4
Sunday, October 17, 2010
Getting Chubby
Everyone knows that when you get pregnant you gain weight and your tummy grows. And grows, and grows. But just because I knew it would happen doesn't make it any easier of a pill to swallow. It's still weird to look in the mirror and wonder where my waist went. I'm usually not very picky about what I wear, but this morning I tried on about five different outfits before I found one that worked. Most of my normal clothes feel too tight, but some of my maternity clothes are still too big. I was really looking forward to the day when it was obvious that I was pregnant and not just chubby, but even now, it's not that great to hear someone say, "Oh yeah, I can really tell that you're pregnant now!" I mean, what they're really saying is, "Yeah, you're tummy is way fatter than it would be if you were just a normal fat person." How is this a positive thing? I have always loved the way pregnant people look (their tummies are so darn cute!), so why am I having a hard time thinking of myself this way? I guess I'll just have to blame this one on the hormones.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
ok, it's DEFINITELY hormones because i read all that without seeing the pic (i had to scroll down) and you look SERIOUSLY skinny. cross my heart, hope to die. no joke. you look amazing. your arms and legs look teensy and your belly is in the perfect cute pregnant stage.
i can say with 1000% truth that i would steal bodies with you this very moment.
oh..you look positively beautiful!
So if you haven't found out what you're having yet...I'm going to take a guess and say it's a boy :) And yeah, you're still small! You'll always feel bigger than you really are!
You look so cute! I totally know how you feel but you really do look cute!
You look amazing! And your hair is so beautiful!
I think the reason why you love prego bellies on other people is that you don't have to find pants for them that fit. I think getting dressed every morning kind of takes the fun out of the bump.
Solution: buy MC Hammer pants and a moo moo - dressing will be easy, therefore you'll be able to enjoy your belly a little more. I know, I'm a genius!
I LOVE your cute LITTLE baby bump!!!
Its always cuter on someone else! Thanks for posting a picture...I think you look great...I always think you look great!
I remember all too well the "in between" stage. Maternity clothes too big and regular clothes too small....but just for the record you do look REALLY good and that belly is cute. Chubby is just the wrong word for you and won't work. :)
Post a Comment