That was a long time to wait to do laundry. I'm sure we're the same. Maybe we just don't have 43.5 lbs of clothes... Every once in a while I tell Mark (the laundry man), "I wore these undies two days in a row. It's time..." Hee hee.
Wow! Laundry is my nemisis...
snort- i started a london blog- go check it out and leave a comment with your email so i can add you as an author!
That is a crap load of laundry! I am just glad you weighed it!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
That was a long time to wait to do laundry.
I'm sure we're the same. Maybe we just don't have 43.5 lbs of clothes... Every once in a while I tell Mark (the laundry man), "I wore these undies two days in a row. It's time..." Hee hee.
Wow! Laundry is my nemisis...
snort- i started a london blog- go check it out and leave a comment with your email so i can add you as an author!
That is a crap load of laundry! I am just glad you weighed it!
Post a Comment