Ponderize, Week 3

Ponderize, Week 4: "The Spirit of God hath made me, and the breath of the Almighty hath given me life." Job 3:4

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Courtney's Coupon Conquest

I don't usually shop at Albertson's because it's so expensive, but this morning I braved the snooty shoppers (jk) and made the trip. Here's what I bought:

9 boxes of cereal (good kinds!)
1 box of Bisquick
2 bags of spinach
1 lb of strawberries
1 gallon of milk
1 bag of chips
2 cans of diced tomatoes

All for a grand total of... $25!!! Everything I bought was on sale and I also used some coupons. I love saving money!

7 comments:

Dakin said...

Oh I love a good deal. Congrats on your shopping trip--it feels so good to save money!

Anonymous said...

your shopping cart looks like dad's minus everything but the cereal. hahaha!!!!

Lisa and Mark said...

Wow! I've never saved THAT much. But I'm obsessed with looking at my percentage of savings on my coupon. Hope you guys are having fun in LA!!!

Cathryn said...

What kind of coupons did you use? I have coupons!! I love cold cereal and saving money and I will venture into the scary Crenshaw Albertsons to do so!

KMF & DSF said...

I dread grocery shopping....Way to go on the savings! What a good wife you are!

Kim said...

In answer to your question about chick flicks...I guess it does get a bit better..in that there are some he'll watch and there are also some of those boy movies I actually like now...but mostly I think you just learn how to be manipulitive in a loving way...LOL.

Oh, and good job on the shopping...I love good deals!! I also miss Albertsons...don't have one here.

The Candlands said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!