Ponderize, Week 3

Ponderize, Week 4: "The Spirit of God hath made me, and the breath of the Almighty hath given me life." Job 3:4

Thursday, January 10, 2008

The Genesis (that means the beginning)

With the bandwagon of blogging running down Main Street, we, Paul and Courtney Fjeldsted, figured we'd hitch a ride. While our marriage is in its infancy, and a fabulous future lies ahead, we decided to keep the world (or maybe just Trudy, our only viewer) up-to-date on some of our select current events. So stay posted on our FLAVA of the week...



5 comments:

Dakin said...

Now you have 4 more readers: John, Dakin, Luke, and Zachary (I guess 2 of those readers aren't really readers yet, just viewers). So glad you've got a blog--you guys are so cool!

Jenika said...

Hey Courtney! It's great to hear from you. You look very happy, and I'm glad to see it! I was happy I ran into you over Christmas break.

Take care!

Knud said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Knud said...

Greetings from Denmark!
I think that all the Fjeldsteds in the USA have Danish roots.
Do you know which of your ancestors emigrated from Denmark, and when?
Knud Fjeldsted

The Candlands said...

My long lost cousins...welcome to the blogging world! Go Fjeldsted, go Fjeldsted, uh uh, go Fjeldsteds! So we're here in American Fork for the next few days...I think I should pop on over. Whatcha doing tomorrow?! Haha!