Ponderize, Week 3

Ponderize, Week 4: "The Spirit of God hath made me, and the breath of the Almighty hath given me life." Job 3:4

Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Christmas Activities

Over the Christmas break Paul and I decided to go cross country skiing. We felt a little out of place without spandex jumpsuits and being under the age of 40. It took us a couple minutes and a few big falls to get the hang of it, but we eventually got to the cruising speed of about 3 miles per hour.









Here are some movies of us showing off our sweet skiing skills.

3 comments:

Dakin said...

Luke's comment, "He (Uncle Paul) said 'hi' to me in the video."

Leslie said...

I love that you have a blog!! It will be great to keep up to date with what your happenings. My blog is: lesliemarin.blogspot.com Your wedding picture is beautiful.

Unknown said...

Cross country skiing hu? Looks tiring. Glad you have a page I can look at on a regular basis. It will be fun!