Little League is kind of a big deal around these parts. The year that we moved to San Diego Eastlake Little League made it to the World Championship and came in 2nd place after losing to Japan. I think ever since then Paul has been looking forward to the day when he could sign Parker up. That day arrived and even though I drug my feet (I wanted to opt out of all activities for a few months postpartum), I'm glad that Parker participated and I'm looking forward to next season.
2 comments:
This is too cute! Baseball is big here too, and two attorneys from Ryan's firm coach a team and wanted Ryan to sign up Willa. I'd kind of like it because it's a slice of Americana, but Ryan says it's way too much time and he doesn't want to sit through those games :). I'll work on him for next year... we just found out that this sweet boy from her kindergarten class was on the very same team too.
Okay. This made me teary-eyed. I won't say "cry" because I was smiling, but there were quite a few tears that I couldn't hold back.
I feel so proud of Parker - hitting a ball that was thrown toward him and hitting it with a skinny bat (super hard, in my opinion) and running the bases and making it home. How did he learn how to do that?! I am impressed. That kid has mad skillz.
Thank you for sharing this video. WAY TO GO PARKER!!!!!!!
Post a Comment