Ponderize, Week 3

Ponderize, Week 4: "The Spirit of God hath made me, and the breath of the Almighty hath given me life." Job 3:4

Monday, August 3, 2015

Appointment #9: The Biopsy

Not a very fun experience.  Even today (two and a half weeks later) my boobs are still a sickly green color from the bruising.  I won't to go into all the details of the drilling and coring, but I will say that lidocaine has a prominent position on my Things Most Loved list.

What they biopsied was a benign adenosis.  In adenosis the little sacs that make breast milk are enlarged and/or there are more than normal.  The radiologist that performed the surgery said it's nothing to worry about, so we're all done with these appointments for now.  Yay!

4 comments:

Jenni said...

WHOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I've been praying for your boobies every night!!!! :-D So glad that things are going well in that department and that you and the doctors are proactively checking things out. Yay for boobs!!!!!!!

Cathryn said...

I'm so glad that everything is okay! I can't believe some little milk ducts were making so much trouble, how rude!

Meredith said...

:-) Hurray!

Amber said...

Oh good! You've been in our thoughts and prayers :)