So grown up! I think he may be the most stylish three-year old around, I love all his clothes and shoes!
Parker, YOU ARE THE MAN!!! What athletic skill you have. I'll bet you'll be rounding the bases and scoring goals before we can say "Happy Birthday" to you again. :)LOVE YOU!xoxoxoxoxo,Aunt Erin
How cute! loved it. Happy Birthday Parker.p.s. I agree with Cathryn, he's styling
Happy birthday! He's sure a handsome boy!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
So grown up! I think he may be the most stylish three-year old around, I love all his clothes and shoes!
Parker, YOU ARE THE MAN!!! What athletic skill you have. I'll bet you'll be rounding the bases and scoring goals before we can say "Happy Birthday" to you again. :)
LOVE YOU!
xoxoxoxoxo,
Aunt Erin
How cute! loved it. Happy Birthday Parker.
p.s. I agree with Cathryn, he's styling
Happy birthday! He's sure a handsome boy!
Post a Comment