Ponderize, Week 3

Ponderize, Week 4: "The Spirit of God hath made me, and the breath of the Almighty hath given me life." Job 3:4

Monday, December 30, 2013

Too Much Fun

We had planned on taking a group sailing lesson while we had visitors for Thanksgiving/Kate's blessing, but because it was raining the morning of our reservation, we didn't get to go.  This was a major let down for Paul, who had been looking forward to strapping himself to the mast and shouting "I SAIL!" a la Bob from What About Bob.  Who would have thought that the weather would be bad?  I mean, ever. But despite not being able to sail, we still had a lot of fun. 

We rode a surrey:


Went to the tide pools:







We toured Paul's office and Trudy got a checkup:




We hung out at the hotel that Grandpa Norm, Grandma Sue, John and Trudy stayed at on Coronado:


 Parker got a kick out of this duck in the pool.  Can you see the Coronado bridge in the background?



 I love these pictures John took of Kate and her Grandma Trudy:




We went and saw the lights at the San Diego temple:




 

5 comments:

Karry said...

You all look so happy and beautiful- I love the pics of Kate and Grandma and Parker and Grandpa.

I love the picture on the bed with Kate winking and Parker looking like- really we haven't taken enough pictures.

Courtney you are beautiful and Paul is so handsome- we really miss your family.

Paul looks so angelic holding sweet baby Kate next to Baby Jesus- and what could be more fitting than Parker riding a cow in the background. Ha ha Cute Cute Cute

Cathryn said...

I did a double-take when you went to the temple lights and no one was bundled up. That's San Diego for you. Bummer about the sailing trip. Who doesn't have a life goal to be Bob Wiley?

Meredith said...

These pictures are so cute. Parker looks like one happy kid!

Dakin said...

Your kids are DARLING! All of these pictures make me want to hop on a plain and high tail it for San Diego!

Dakin said...

*plane :)