Ponderize, Week 3

Ponderize, Week 4: "The Spirit of God hath made me, and the breath of the Almighty hath given me life." Job 3:4

Saturday, February 9, 2013

A Funny

Yesterday when Parker got out of the bath, he dropped his towel, ran into our bedroom and closed the door behind himself.  As I opened the door I saw him dive under the blankets on the bed. 

Me: "Parrrrker, where arrrrre you?"
Silence
Me: "Parker, are you in the closet?"
Tiny Voice Coming From the Blankets: "Yes."
Me: "Parker, should I look for you behind the curtains?"
Tiny Voice Coming From the Blankets: "Yes."

2 comments:

Erin said...

That kid has/will have a FANTASTIC sense of humor!!! I can't wait to sit down with him someday when he has more words and listen to his jokes and funny stories.

What a tease! PARKER, I LOOOOOOOOOVE YOU!!!

Jenni said...

hahaha! What a smartie pants! I can't believe he's already figured out how to play jokes on you! What a stud!