Ponderize, Week 3

Ponderize, Week 4: "The Spirit of God hath made me, and the breath of the Almighty hath given me life." Job 3:4

Sunday, January 6, 2013

Splashing in the Water Feature

Paul and I had a disagreement when we first moved into our apartment about how I wanted to decorate our bedroom.  We compromised and decided that I could do whatever I wanted to the inside of our apartment if Paul could have free rein over our patio area.  Since then he has been busy at work perfecting his putting green.  I think he wants to have a grand reveal once its complete, so I'll just show a small portion.  Parker loooooves the water feature, especially after it has rained. I found out about this love the hard way (Paul was the one outside with Parker taking the pictures), when I discovered soggy footprints all over our apartment. 




 

No comments: