To beautiful Tustin, California! Paul accepted a job here as an associate dentist at AA Family Dental Group and is loving it. I am loving Orange County for many reasons, but particularly because there is a Target and a Trader Joe's nearby. I also LOVE our TWO bedroom apartment! That's right, no more sleeping in a closet for Parker. Our apartment also has a washer and dryer, built in dishwasher and a small patio that is one of Parker's favorite spots. The complex has several pools, hot tubs and a playground. But really, all of that seems measly compared to the fact that there is light- beautiful, warm, natural light that illuminates the whole apartment. Seriously, could a girl have it any better?? I feel like I've died and gone to heaven!
We just got our internet service hooked up a couple days ago and I've been dying to share this little gem. Even after watching it 20 times it still makes me smile.
3 comments:
How cute!!!!!!!!! I LOVE this! I love how he cheers after kissing you too!
I'm glad you have a wonderful place to live. I hope you are starting to feel at home there.
This video just melts my heart! Parker, I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Muah!!
I'm so glad y'all are doing well! Parker is adorable, and I just loved your library post!! Congrats on the new place and more space!
Post a Comment