Ponderize, Week 3

Ponderize, Week 4: "The Spirit of God hath made me, and the breath of the Almighty hath given me life." Job 3:4

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Award Ceremony and Banquet

The night before graduation, Paul and I, along with his parents, went to the USC Dental School Award Ceremony and Banquet where Paul received an award for "the senior dental student who has demonstrated exceptional ability in the area of Endodontics."

The event was held in a hotel downtown and the architecture and decor was absolutely stunning!

Way to go Paul! You're so smart!

(an aside: I feel like I'm a pretty decent speller, but could not figure out why "banquet" was repeatedly marked as being spelled incorrectly. Then I remembered this little problem I have: for some reason, I think words such as cabinet, magnet, banquet, etc. all have an "n" in them- cabinent, magnent, banquent. How did this happen? Paul thinks it's hilarious, since I'm constantly correcting his spelling. I don't find it humorous. I find that I have been done a great disservice by my second grade teacher. Hmmph.)

No comments: